Tuesday, May 5, 2009

6048001250

Last week was a torture to me somehow or rather...but whatever it is , I need to let it go, move on and carry on..anyway the "someone" finally willing to talk to me already :S

I do have a whole bunch of bitchy friends around me but seriously I do enjoy being a bitch! hahaha...


I was being told with a few statistics on what is happening around me.

1. For every sec, there is a child die of starvation on Earth. So while we are wasting our time don't know what to do, bitching around, writing this blog,doing our work etc.. some poor child in the other part of the world is fighting for his/her survival. For a week 604,800 lives are to be taken away.

2. For every 1 GLP being light up, he/she is able to light up another 250 lives around him/her. So whenever GLP is down or back to automatic self and not being himself/herself, we are affecting 250 lives direct & indirectly.

Nothing in your life happen without a reason. I had sorted out my thoughts for the past few days and get myself move on. What I always neglected is my INTENTION as I always focused on the mechanics but if intention is not cleared all results failed no matter what mechanics is being used !!

TIME TO BE A BITCH!!!

No comments: