Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas 2009

8 more days to christmas day and also to our very first "Tenrikyo Got Talent 2009 - Singapore".


Christmas to me is like a romantic holiday.
My dream is to have a White Christmas with my 恋人..but when will this dream be fulfilled???? I also dont know..hope that I won't  need to wait too long..hehehe...

Although there is no  恋人 this year...but I have my "Tenrikyo Got Talent 2009 - Singapore". Something that I am looking forward to it ...should have a lot of fun and laughter. I feel that one of the happiest thing for me in year 2009 was to go back to study my Japanese. As I went back, I knew new friends and of course I got a wonderful and funny Japanese teacher who always will praised him everywhere , anywhere and anytime..hahahaha..

Wish List 
1. White frame sunglasses
2. Japanese - English electronic dictionary
3. New handphone
4.Tall , rich and handsome bf..hahahaha...
5. and many more...........................


Counting down to Christams then...

8 DAYS.............................
7 DAYS............................
6 DAYS............................
5 DAYS............................
4 DAYS...........................
3 DAYS...........................
2 DAYS...........................
1 DAY..............MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! 

No comments: