Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!

Chinese New Year is coming....

This year don't know why I do feel stress in my work ..I started to care about whether do I have sales or not..unlike the past, during this period of time , I just relax one concern. I really believe that this is a lucrative business to be in but how come I always seem to stuck in the rat race..( what am i pretending not to know) hehehe..

neverthless this year there is a lot of external pressure...everyone is stressing one another...maybe is a good motivation afterall..

Tiger year coming , of cos there is new goal for myself too. Whatever it is, I just want to be different this year. This year got too many wish list to fulfill....before my wish list can be fulfill..there is one more important thing I need to do 1st.....Ganbatte !!!

Top 10
---------
1) Laptop
2) Japanese Electronic Dictionary
3) Handphone
4) White Frame sunglass
5) Yukata
6) Japan trip
7) Tote bag
8) Accessories
9) Change my whole wardrode clothing
10) Facial package

Earn lots of money then to fulfill everything !!!!!

No comments: