Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stress and Support

The month of June is a month that the "lion" is chasing after me. I was very stress and I choose this path rather than give it up or the back door that I had which may be a easier path for me.Gastric pain and headache are with me almost every day. Medicine is not the weapon that I used for these two enemies. Music is my weapon that helped me to conquer them. :)

When I choose to fight the "lion", I faced lot of obstacles in my way. I do have the thought of giving up, but based on result, I do not want to give up. Over these weeks, I do appreciate one friend that always supporting me along the way when I was down. Of course, there are also a few friends along the way...

The support from them is good enough for me to hang on, hold on and fight on!!. Time is running short for me and I am still facing obstacles. I have yet to win the "lion", but I am still fighting with "it"...

Please bless me with the luck and energy to win the "lion" and create miracle for myself.

Cindy Tan, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

No comments: