Sunday, April 12, 2009

Down with Flu

Haiz...attacked by the flu virus...nowadays the flu virus are getting stronger and I am getting weaker...being tortured by it for the past few days :(

Saturday morning suppose to have a Single Mingle, but I can't woke up and also my special "morning call @ 8am" failed as he called me like what 12.30pm. Well done ! That was his @8am morning call :(

But still I pulled myself up and get dressed to meet my LP 79 friends at the KTV in the afternoon because our dear Gene is getting into the army on Wed. He wanted to have some fun ,so even though I was ill, I will still go down and had fun with him. Having flu and having fun at the same time are tough job!!!

Didn't have a nice dinner with my friends as I got porridge at home and They had nice Japanese food :..(
I still enjoyed the dinner time with them as we had our "LAME JOKES" session...hahaha...Is really super lame...We shall have more lame jokes next time.

No comments: