Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome Home Buddy

8th of April , my buddy, Verdy was back from Taiwan from 3 weeks of training. Wanted to surprise him with a present that Fiona and I choose for him, so I sms him to check what time he reach S'pore. He only said around 1am ..As it was a surprise so did not ask him much to arouse his suspicious :x

Went to check on the flight schedule in the afternoon but can't find any flight that would reach S'pore around 1am. So sms Chris, as he would be picking up Verdy. I was told that Verdy would be taking SQ . Check the flight schdule again in the evening and realised that if Verdy is going to take SQ flight, then he would reach s'pore at 11pm lor...Verdy won't be so blur about his own timing of flight right...so check on all airlines flying back to S'pore and the 8th of April again and finally saw that EVA AIRLINE from Taipei to S'pore arrived at 12.40am. Only update about 5 hrs before reaching S'pore...It was that effective...

Since flight schedule was confirmed, I met up with Pin to go airport. We reached there around 8pm and had dinner over there. We brought all my paper stuffs to do some hand-made cards that we intended to give it to our LP 79 April babies...I managed to finish about 2 cards before Verdy's flight reached S'pore.

12.30am, we stopped our work and get ready to surprise Verdy. Around 1am, I recognised that was Verdy's luggage bag as he bought it at the very last min together with 5 girls before he left was already on the belt. His luggage bag was the first few that we saw, but he was not the first few that came out of the belt. It took him about 45 mins to get all his luggage before he see us...It was that effective again....

This was the first time i picked people up from the airport...usually i just send off... It was tiring as the flight was around 1am, but it was fun..see the smile and happiness of my buddy, I know is worth picking him up..

Welcome home buddy =)

No comments: