Thursday, September 10, 2009

Unexpected Call

Today I received an unexpected call which made me feel surprised and touched.
This call was from Dennis ( Weiye's manager). He called and told me that he felt heartache for me to leave the agency. He wanted to talk to me. Unexpectedly, I agreeded to meet him. Immediately when I put down the phone, I cried. This time round, I did not suppress my sadness. :..(

All the while, I can't bear to leave OWY agency. I really love this agency including my manager although at times I feel like boxing him..hahaha...but he do teach me a lot of stuff be it is good or bad stuff.

Today, I realised that I am always the one giving up myself in one way or another...

Where is my 100% to myself , to my work, to my life??

OWY agency never give up on me from the first day I become one of them..

I cried for almost half an hr..all my current bosses and friends came over to me and asked me what happen. I don't know how to tell them..

Once again, I feel for my agency ...

What is my final decision now, I also don't know..........

No comments: