Wednesday, September 16, 2009

5 days

hmm......
Went to see doctor after on n off of suffering of sore throat, blocked nose and fever etc for a week or so....
Who knows I need to go through one blood test and one more test ( test for H1N1, which the doctor had inserted a fine tube into your nose for a few seconds...not painful , but uncomfortable ) This test will be sent to MOH, so if i that "heng" and received call from MOH then i need to stay at home even longer. PLEASE DON'T!!

Blood test result showed that my white blood cells were lower than normal, which means that I already have another bacteria infection on top of being suspected of H1N1. haiz.... :(

Doctor had given me 5 days of mc to ask me to rest at home. Let me think when was the last time I was given 5 days mc? hmm..that should be 7 or 8 years ago when I was having my wisdom tooth operation...hahaha..

So these few days , I would be staying at home...drinking lot of water and rest well.......... this is how i spend my long weekend  :'(

No comments: