Monday, October 5, 2009

sleepless nights....

I had not been sleeping well since last week...almost only able to fall asleep about 4-5am...too stress ?? I also don't know...

Yesterday I only slept for two hours...but I wasn't feeling tired at all...Is this normal? or I am once again get into my insomia.

Last quarter of the year is here and things have and need to be done. For the past 3 quarters , I am in a confusion state..but it doesnt seem any better now anyway :(

But last Friday, I was happy for Verdy because his company We! Interactive had officially opened. Though office space was not up to his expectation but like what he said is not how big or nice the office is, but how much can he make out of it.
So Verdy, 頑張ってください.

I think I need to sleep to think well.....zzzZZZZ

2 comments:

Unknown said...

did i say what i said? lol. it's just a humble start. damn, i dun understand the japanese.

Cindy Tan said...

the Japanese mean "Work hard !".