Friday, October 16, 2009

Morning Madness

RRing........5 am in the morning , my alarm clock rang...It was time for me to wake up.
I had promised Nicky to do prospecting with him at 6.30am at Joo Keng which in my life of my career, I had never do this before.

To my surprised that the MRT at 6am was almost full. People had started working at this hour whereas a lot of us were still sleeping ( I am one of them lor :P) We didn't get any leads but we wont give up so easily. We will continuing doing it.

Afternoon, went for my haircut and were discussing about insurance with my hairstylist. He was my new hairstylist anyway. During the conversation then I realized that he got a premium of $1600 per mth for his insurance coverage. He was a true believer of insurance. Not only that, he is a freelance hairstylist. For every haircut he do , he only charged $10. Yet he can pay the premium every mth and also give himself a good life.

I started to do a reflection on myself .
"Hello Cindy Tan , what are you doing and what do you want. People out there earning $10 per haircut can make it. What about you? What it takes from you to make it happen for yourself ?



"Sow a thought and you reap an action; sow an act and you reap a habit; sow a habit and you reap a character; sow a character and you reap a destiny."   Emerson, Ralph Waldo

No comments: