Monday, November 9, 2009

HTC Tattoo

Thinking of getting myself a new hand phone as my Nokia hand phone is not functioning that well ...old already...but still usable =) 

Was browsing through the Internet and see what new hand phones are up in the market and came across "HTC Tattoo". From there, found out that it uses  Android platform which happens to be quite an IN THING now which I don't seem to have any clue on it at all !!!!


Still considering whether is it worth for me to get one or not although it is not that expensive considering it is a PDA phone.. but I do not wish to get a hand phone and end up I only  call or sms ..just because I do not know how to use the phone function and the money is paid for. Sound stupid isn't it??? ( although I do admit that  I am quite an  IT-idiot..hahaha )

HTC Tattoo かどうか、わかりません。

No comments: