Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Cindy

Year 2009 birthday was really an unforgettable one...Is a meaningful and filled with a lot of feelings...

Saturday night , had our Vertical Marathon @ Mount Faber..When the clock striked 12am which was my birthday, some of my LP 79 course mates and my buddy celebrated with me at the peak of Mount Faber. Nice view and nice people around me..I felt very touched and happy :)

Sunday, actual day of my birthday, spent the morning and afternoon at home and rest....Late afternoon, went to AW for a briefing for the last blast of fire that we should have for my last week of LP 79 journey...attended LP 81 rally..then to Wei Jie's baby girl 1st mth shower...after that went for my SGM...

This is one of the best SGM I had since the start of LP 79 journey...I did something that in my life I never do before..all I want to say from my bottom of my heart is "Thank you Buddy"

I really love the people in LP 79. Thank you for the wonderful birthday that you all gave me! =)

No comments: