Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Victim or Responsible



At home, the whole day doing some stuff...

At 5.30pm, received a call from Elaine asking who made the video for our LP 79 WOW day as it can't be played for the guest event ..so need to handle it.

So called up and checked then realised they wanted to play through DVD player but our video format is wma. format ya...if can't handle in time, we can have our video still played at the guest event but is for tomorrow only..so I can either choose to ignore and hack care as I am not really that IT savvy lor... or choose to handle it!!!

Well, since I love my LP 79 so much, I choose to handle and called up my dear Ah wei and asked her how to go about doing that...she told me steps by steps and get the DVD out at 5.50pm. Challenge is to reach at AW by 6.30pm...Guess what , I reached at 6.20pm..Yeah!

I feel like crying when the DVD is being play...To me , even if nobody wants to watch the video, is ok to me...because based on results, my intention is to get the DVD out on time and making the impossible to be possible =)

At least now I learned how to convert a wma. file to a DVD ...Coolz!

No comments: