Monday, June 1, 2009

Mid point check

Is already June 2009 and is time for mid-point for the year.
I must admitted that a lot of things are not being done for the 1st half of the year. Being through a few low moments , just tat the difference now , I am able to shift faster and make a stand for myself.

When I took the courage to face up and made a choice, I felt happy and light. I realised slowly the rest of the area of my life would be in place automatically.

Life is just like a domino effect. When one area fall, the rest will fall and at times we never realise how big the impact can be. As long as we never give up , we still can salvage our life and form a wonderful picture. We only live once after all.

A few things will be expected for the next half year. I am excited about it and I am going to live my life and create love and fun around me.

No comments: