Monday, June 8, 2009

Time for training ....


Yesterday , AW celebrated her 10th Anniversary in Singapore. The Creation Team had actually came up an idea to have a Torch Pass round Singapore from LP Legacy to LP 81. Each LP would have to run 1 km and that total up to 82km round Singapore. Of course , as an GLP, the Creation Team won't let us off that easy..Each km was to be completed in 5mins. Based on results, it worked!

My LP 79 would have to run and that was for sure. Some of us had to start running for LP 27, 28 & 29. The interesting part was it started to rain heavily when we reached Lavender MRT. :(

WE STILL RUN!! 1st time ran in the rain..Real wet but also Real fun!!!!

Waiting for the time to pass until our LP 79 to run, our start point at Takashimaya..and ending point we pledged to run till Crescent Girls. ( which I don't know where the hell is Crescent Girls lor..) With Ad's encouragement , I finally completed and reached Crescent Girls safely and in one piece...also 1st time running along Orchard Area..

Is time to train for my SHAPE run , if not I think I will have hard time for the SHAPE run and might need to be crutches after my run...hahaha..

No comments: