Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Walking in the rain

Dark clouds, drizzling & cool wind...WOW! what a nice weather to be lying on my bed and be in my dreamland. Sad to say, this is not the case for today. I had been walking in the rain for a few hrs with a hardworking guy. He was really an inspiration of 100% is possible , 100% all the time. I think if is last time, I would have give up and go back to my lovely bed. But still, I need to take care of my health if not wait sick liao, nobody cares :"(

I had been shifting my being and remind myself on my being. When being is correct, things fall in place nicely. Well..at times is really difficult and let loose a bit lah but hello, I am still a human being, not a robot that can be programmed and delete my feelings anytime, anywhere.

Suddenly missed my crazy LP days. Those were the 3 months that can never be forgotten..

LP 79 frens, I miss and love you all =)
Never mind, I should be able to see most of u all, as we are going to have our 1st gathering ( *crossing fingers now*) although a lot of things seem not yet finalize :P

WELL, MAKE IT HAPPEN then !!! hahaha..

No comments: