Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Imperfect

Today was finally our LP 79 gathering. At 4.40pm, got a call from the printer saying that there was some cock up with our books that we supposed to give it for our LP 79. I was devastated. My gathering would be starting at 7.30pm and now is what 4.40pm, how am I going to handle this situation? Haiz...... I was given the choice to make a stand. The books were delivered at last..but imperfect :(

The previous day was the same situation too..The CD casing was not what we wanted. Luckily, we still managed to solve it after all..the end product is quite nice too...but still another imperfect :(

Despite of all the imperfect stuff we had, we still managed to make it happen.

I was shocked to see Weiye ( my enroller ) to be here, cos I didn't receive his reply after I sent out my invitation to him..He really ah...still complain to my buddy about me...of cos , he was being given one of our LP 79 book.

This gathering to some of us was like pregnancy. We had miscarriages in between but heng..no abortion..hahaha..At the end, the babies ( LP 79 book & CD) were out with some imperfection but still..we always love our babies no matter how imperfect they were :)

No comments: