Saturday, July 4, 2009

My weekend

Guess what ? I am now at my friend's house surfing the net and writing this blog. What are they doing leh? They were playing mahjong as usual since afternoon. I should really said that mahjong is no longer their hobby but really is their passion. They built up the relationship through mahjong, laughed together and make fun of one another. They are really a bunch of funny guys.

If there is really a mahjong marathon, I will nominate two of the power kids to go. They are James and Patrick. They can really play throughout and without the shag face...hahahah..if they put in this effort in work, they will be high flyer wor..James and Patrick, pls put your mahjong passion into your work too and you can become high flyer too ! Gambatte ne!

Finally, most of the LP thingys had been settled. Now is to wait for Thursday to come and I should be able to see my LP 79 friends. Pls pray hard for me that the gathering is successful. A few people effort are in there , trying to make it a success. Really looking forward to Thur as this is the 1st gathering ever since we graduated. I really need to appreciate Anson for his effort as I had been rushing him in and out to make certain things happen to me.

No comments: