Thursday, January 29, 2009

Army Guys

All the while, I don't have a good impression for army sign-on regulars due to past experience with them... I find that they are a group of guys that don't understand the reality of the world and very hard to communicate....

They will always live in their perfect world that they take things slowly and to them why work so hard..work so hard for what...they won't be appreciated, and also no need to work so hard one..cos by a certain age you will get promoted in certain way...(so good hor...)

They are highly paid and complain a lot...look around those sign-on regulars, most of them do drive a car at young age...If you don't agree to these then I suppose you belong to the minority lor...But guys, I am sorry, most of them do fall into the majority of the above examples lor...

These few weeks, I had been working with some of the army guys and...
They really got no initiative lor...waiting for instructions before things can be done... If not they can just say give up and end of story...just don't care of others and be in their perfect world....Is this how our country is being protected by them?

Hello guys, are you leading your life in this way ??? I thought that I can change the impression of army regulars but really lor...at this moment I only see one that is different lor..You know who you are and please don't fall back to the majority...proud of you ya =)

I always thought that is my belief that army regulars live in their own perfect, wonderful world ..but now I am really doubting is it a fact..cos the experience with them is....haiz..speechless..

No comments: