Friday, January 16, 2009

Love Hut

Today i finally go to Word Press and explore the possibilties for my online business....

I am learing and using the platform of Word Press as somehow it is an easier way for me to do up a website as I am an IT idiot ( but still..i got stuck for long time)..It really took me effort, pain and sweat to get it done. Of course, with the help of my buddy, things do become smoother...but still learn it through owning it...which means hand on and get it done by myself!!!

I see lot n lot of stars....hahaha..Since this is what I really want to do, therefore no matter how difficult it was, I need to get it done ya...

The web page is still under construction, more things to be explore and to be uploaded..Will get it done soon...To find out more abt the biz, Visit the website and support me ya...

http://lovehut.wordpress.com/

No comments: