Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 牛year

Wow is 牛 year !!

This 牛 year I do have a lot of 1st time....

1) 1st time that I changed my bed sheet and got double pillow case instead of 1 pillow case and 1 bolster case...so my bolster got no case and I need to use the old one :(
2) 1st time went for a movie with my cousin and sister during CNY. Enjoyable outing.
3) 1st time visited to my friend's hse during CNY...Got to know more abt his wife and we two really can chat anything under the sun =)
4) 1st time being to Singapore Flyer and is on the 1st day of lunar New year...Change of luck...hehe.. ( After the shut down incident on 23rd December 08)
5) 1st time CNY i still need to do reporting to my senior for my LP journey....Although is only sms...but then still..........
6) 1st time eat steam boat, eat until the steam boat cooker spoiled...hahahaha..
7)1st time write a blog during CNY.

I believe this 牛 year will have lot and lot of my 1st time that I am going to experience ya.

Happy new Year to everyone and May you have a prosperous year!!

No comments: