Monday, January 5, 2009

Seven Pounds

I went to watch the movie "Seven Pounds" on Sunday. It reminded me of an exercise I went through in my Advance Course.

The main lead choose to sacrifice his life and passed "his life" to seven other people that he wants to save. He vote himself to die.

I will vote myself to be alive. By giving out my organs physically, how many lives can I touch? How many organs that I have EQUAL the number of lives being touched. When I am alive, how many people can I actually touch and make a difference ? Is countless....It depend what, when , who, why and how I am going to touch people's life and making a difference in them..

No. of organs u have donated when you die Versus Countless of life you can touch when you are alive, which one will you choose?

Think about it ...there is no right or wrong answer..It only voices down to What you want to create in your life and others' life.

No comments: