Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturday Madness

I started my Saturday morning at 8am. Went to SCC to do my community service until noon and went back home to change and rest for a while until evening time went for a run with my buddy and some of the LP mates at Ngee Ann Poly yesterday...it had been years that I never went back since graduated from there...

Thinking just to complete my 2.4km , so i run as per my normal speed...so ran , jogged and walked for 8 x 400m...Wanted to stop after this, so chat with my Advance buddy about my dating for the past few weeks ...who knows I was then being challenged by my LP buddy that I was not running @100% as I was not panting and sweating like hell...I almost fainted there...

After a while, decided to run for another round with the rest of my energy...who knows when I was about to stop , I heard a familiar voice of my LP buddy and with his hands up : "5 MORE ROUNDS!!"

My immediate thought:"WHAT???5 MORE ROUNDS...U MIGHT AS WELL KILL ME!" but I still run since was being challenged. I think I do agree that as a buddy pair we need to be an asshole and a bitch to each other to keep us in the game..hahaha..

After completing the rounds, I almost panting like hell...and my legs muscles start to ache immediately....

After dinner, wanted to go home and rest. My LP buddy was nagging 我很饱!throughout the whole journey in the car, but then still end up at Serangoon garden eating ice - cream at abt 11plus pm, then after that went to one of our seniors house to play mahjong until 3am plus...

Just before we can start our mahjong game, my dear senior actually called up and said that he was stuck at a petrol station because his car battery was flat. We need to go down n find him to jam start his car..but when we drove the car out of the gate, a call came and said that he was on the way back as he got someone to help him. We made U-turn back in front of the gate.WTF! Waste our effort and make a fool of us leh...

My dear senior, I was sorry to 包 you on the mahjong game but then you were willing to take the risk to throw the tiles to me..So I choose to win the game lor...hahaha..Don't victimise yourself when you see me again ok...You have been nagging for a while liao..Face it ! This is just a game...We play again next time round lah..But I will be careful cos I know you will take your revenge ...hahaha..Nice game after all =)

What a wonderful Saturday I had from 8am to 3am ! Tired but fun =p

No comments: