Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sorry and Thank you, Buddy

Today was my 2nd LP weekend, we had it @Shines and we were doing rope course. We went thought a few obstacles course and when it came to one that we need to walk past the " A bridge", I failed my buddy. My buddy had put in 100% of his effort to bring me over, but because of my mistrust in myself, I didn't give a 100%. This resulted in my failing and also resulted to his failing too.

I cried and I was lost. I do have mixed feelings but I can't express myself out..My buddy would refer me that I was in a "autistic" mode. My senior,Ken, saw that I cried and came to talk to me. He told me I cried, because I do care..but I must learn to trust myself and have confident to have my buddy and me win together...I couldn't take any lunch..cos too emotional stress up...

2nd part is the rope course..I am scare of heights and I never done any rope course before..This makes me more frightened and I wonder even more how to make my buddy wins?

There is one course called the "The Broken Bridge" that my buddy choose to blindfold himself and trust me to bring him over. He told me he never forget because when he was blindfolded I didn't be in my contract and I didn't trust myself to bring him over. I still told him I was very scared and I dare not move. He replied to me that he was blindfolded and he can now only trust me to bring him over and win together. From there, I pushed myself and give a 100% to him and bring him over. I might not did the best job he expected but buddy I really try my very best and give it out for you at that moment.

The rest of the rope course were all challenge to me. I do remember one called "The Multi Vines". My buddy was shouting to me from below "what do you want?" I shouted I want to win together with my buddy.( He replied the same ans to me when I ask him this question from below too.)There was a moment I couldn't get hold of the ropes except for my own safety rope but I heard him shouted..Reach out! I trusted him and reached out for the rope..at times I do hold my safety rope but he was always there to ask me to let go...because I know I need to let go in order to reach out for the next rope..Holding back won't bring me to the next point...

Buddy,
Because of you, I cleared my rope course.
Because of you I know I have to shift my being to be confident and trusting in myself to guide you to win when you are "blinded"and we win together.
Because of you, I know I am powerful.

Buddy, I am proud of you as you are my result since Advance and also I am glad that you are proud of me as I am also your result since Advance.

I am proud of myself too =)

No comments: