Thursday, December 4, 2008

10 days



In Nov 2008 , i spent 10 of the days very differently from the rest of the Nov that I spent for 27 years. I was in a place where I found the authentic me that I had always been hiding away from. The first 5 days made me aware of myself. The last 5 days brought The Voice Within out of me.



I was in a journey where I see the darkest moments of my life... I was in a journey that I had been carrying certain beliefs in myself that shut my life down.... I was in a journey where I need to handle the most fearful and hurting moments that I never wanted to handle at all... I was in a journey where I see love and warmth around me... I was in a journey where I started to trust people around me so deeply and be honest to them...... I was in a journey where friendship is built toward the highest degree in a shortest period of time... I was in a journey where I can make a difference in people's life.... I was in a journey that i feel my own life and own it..........



I never love myself at all...but now I am going to love myself because is MY LIFE! Only when I love myself, then I can feel the love and warmth around me. They are always there....

Thank you to all my dear friends that are around me for these 10 days..YOU ALL REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

No comments: