Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mama Wei Snowy Pyjamas Christmas Party



This christmas eve, I attended a MAMA WEI SNOWY PYJAMAS CHRISTMAS PARTY...We had lot of food, fun and laughter...

Having such a christmas party, it helps foster the friendship and closeness among us..For me, I am so excited that I went shopping for my pyjamas..After some shopping, I got what I want, A Winnie The Pooh nighty that match with my fan that I always carry it around with me...Although someone will always say tat I am not saving the earth by using the plastic..but then at least I use it for years liao lor...is economical ok...cheap and good!


This christmas I am proud of myself...I made a difference in people life...I don't just buy gifts for the sake of buying..but I find meaning in the gifts that I bought for them...This year, I choose to be creative , innovative, caring and daring!




I received present that is daring and sexy which never in my life that anyone will give it to me...hahaha.. I do like it but whether will I use it or not leh...hmm...It shall be a secret!









No matter what present is it..I think the most creative present ever recieved will be this cute guy having a FULL BIG PACK OF WHITE RICE! This suits him as he always said that Save the World and don't waste any food =p

No comments: