Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Good bye 2008 & Hello 2009

People always scare abt the year end because there is a lot of stuff to done, closing of a/c, sales production etc...And one thing that people like to do in year end is to come out with NEW YEAR RESOLUTION !

How many of us always have New Year Resolution??
Think through the whole day, spend time killing most of our brain cells and come out with brilliant New Year Resolution..but always at the end of the year, what is the result we get ? We might already forgotten what is our New Year Resolution for the year..So what is the purpose of New Year Resolution if you are not going to make it work...

Is there any NEw Year Resoultion in 2009 for you? If yes, why do you set that and how are you going to enroll yourself to the resolution and let it become a reality and not simply just a HOPE or WISH. Do you really feel for the NEw Year Resolution or you just have it set because everyone is setting for it?

For me, 2008 I ended it in a way that I never had before and I am looking forward for 2009. I never set any New Year Resolution in the past...this year I didn't set it too..cos I am already working forward for what I want for 2009...I am now in a platform that is telling me that I am breathing now, I am eating now, I am blogging now etc...Is all the NOW, and I am LIVING MY LIFE NOW...so what the year is going to end, it does not mean that your life end and restart...your life won't restart from zero when the year end....So LIVE NOW!

No comments: