Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NEW IMAGE !

My old image that with me for almost 10 yrs
My new image with a fresh look ya!

Today was a very loving day for me! I got a breakthrough in my image and also feel so much love around me..I went to Heatwave @Marina Square to have a change of my hair. I reached there at 5.30pm , waiting for Verdy to meet me, but he was caught in the long queue in waiting cab so he asked me to go to the salon first.

I went in and told them I want to cut my hair and change my image. So they suggested I do a bodily rebonding, highlight and cut. So they started the work on my hair...after a short while, Verdy finally found his way to the salon...He sat beside me, chat with me at times and waited patiently for me while reading his "50 Facts that can change the world".

About 2 hrs later, Judy and Francis were here to support me too..I was so shocked to see Francis as I never expect him to be here..A while later, Ryhan was here too. The hairstylist was asking me if I am an underworld figure, and all my "men" came and support me...hahahaha....

After the rebonding, the highlighting, it came the most exciting part which is the cutting of my hair. I insisted that I don't want to cut my hair SHORT ! So the hairstylist style it to my shoulder length...After she finished, I looked at myself in the mirror and also the friends around me, they sent me a secret message "NO CHANGE LOR, CINDY TAN!" I also think that no much change lah...
The hairstylist then suggested that if I am indecisive about cutting short, I can go back and think about it and come back within 7 days to cut it. Then Verdy said : "why wait? cut it short NOW"...... then I paused for a while, I took the courage and said "OK! Cut it SHORT NOW!"..hahaha
Finally I cut it short and get a totally new image. I managed to put away the 10 years image that I am holding for...Yeah! They find that this hairstyle suits me a lot.. :P

Thank you Ryhan and Verdy for your time and financial commitment and also Judy and Francis for your support .

I love you all so much =) *Muacks



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo Cindy dear! I like the new look you have!! =)