Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What do I want?

This is only the 3rd day of the LP 79 journey, and it seems that a lot of things had be happening around me. When people choose to go, we will always want them to stay with us...Why is it so? This reflect in my job now...When I choose to go, they will want me to stay....

Someone told me that I should have a big dream in me which I dare not feel as it is too big for me to realise it alone...What motivates me and make me move on?

He told me one thing that he had in mind which is " Save the world!" When he said that It suddenly touches my heart and I starts to feel for it....WHO, WHEN, WHERE and HOW to save the world?? It make me pondering and start to have a vision of my own...I start to feel for the laughters, the trust , the openness, the care and many many more.....

So what is next and what do I want to do now ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great for you to take your first step in changing your image.

Looks like it really help built up your confident in life.

For me, i don't really have aheart to heart friend around.

All are sarcastic & spoil my reputation kind of friend around.