Friday, December 19, 2008

Platonic Friendship Vs Love

How we define ourselves in a state of Platonic friendship or in love with the opposite sex?


Some people believe that there won't be any platonic friendship between opposite sex..there will be bound that one of them will fall for the other, it is just a matter of time..

Wherever a friendship between two people of the opposite sex is seen, society makes predictions about how the friendship is doomed to fail because intimate feelings will usually get involved." Why this thought? When a platonic relationship is put in the spotlight, most people have the same view - that the relationship will get too intimate for comfort or that one half of the friendship is vying for more than just plain and simple companionship.

As for me, I am very simple. As long as I get my intention clear, I need not worry on how people going to view my friendship with the guy, I do whatever I want or I feel...But if the other party mistaken about this relationship, I need to voice out and handle the situation fast and not letting the other party dwell in deeper...Of course, said is easier than done ..Life is always a choice for you to choose. Doing nothing is also a choice, but what will it brings to you.

I believe platonic friendship exists. Intention and time is the factor for platonic friendship to be work out. How about you? =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

platonic frenship yes but not PURE platonic frenship, for me lah. & i agree w u abt e intention part. it has to be clear.

Anonymous said...

Wahaha, as discussed before, platonice relationship between opp genders do exist. But several elements have to be considered. Age, marital status, and maturity are a few of the more prominent ones. And of course and environment that the 2 parties are placed in would be an important factor too.

There's a reason why xiao long nu is so crazy over yang guo okie. So many years stuck in a cave with the same guy. Of course go crazy over him lah.

lol