Friday, December 5, 2008

Love

For the past 5 years, I never knew that I am holding back on love relationship. I thought I had let it go....everybody around me can feel my resistance except myself...I was wondering why do they tell me to let go and be open. I always told myself I do open but that is only forcing myself to be open. I rejected all the love given to me...I hate to be loved, I hate to be tortured by love. I want freedom from love therefore I escape from love...I never being truthful and love myself.

I hide myself in the darkest corner of my love life. I don't want to get hurt!!! But now I decided to take the courage to handle it...I want to have my past and unhappiness to go away from me..The only way out is to go through it..

I am glad that I got a buddy that made me go through and get the most inner fear of love out of me..I am now open and feel love in myself...I am not resisting in any love because I had tortured myself enough for 5 years...I am not going to waste another of my 5 years...I am going to be a lovable and confident gal. I am going to feel love again =)

Thank you Verdy , my dear buddy.

No comments: